At Bloomfield Hall we aim to be an effective school, providing a quality environment for pupils to develop and achieve a high standard of education. We want them to be happy, have a good self-image, be good citizens and set the foundations needed for adult life.
We aim to do this by:
- having high expectations of each child
- helping children to develop lively, enquiring minds so they can acquire the knowledge and skills needed throughout their lives, and to be responsible for their own learning
- providing equal opportunities for all our children and to differentiate their learning as appropriate
- fostering respect and tolerance for the religious beliefs, cultural differences and ways of life of others
- developing in each pupil a feeling of self-worth
- helping children to understand the importance of being a good citizen and their duty in the world as a whole
- having a well qualified, caring, happy staff who support each other and work together as a team to achieve all these aims.