Bloomfield Hall considers it important that students receive education and training in purpose-built campuses.
At present 28 Bloomfield Hall schools are functioning in purpose-built campuses. The remaining 14 BHS schools operate in converted campuses.
- Air-conditioned classrooms
- Swimming facilities (in most campuses)
- Computer and Science Labs
- Audio-visual resources
- Extensive outdoor sports grounds (except for 2 campuses)
- Generators (for electricity replacement)
- Strict security arrangements as prescribed by the government
Note: Many schools have now switched to solar energy technology. In the next two years all schools will be using solar energy technology.
Copyright BHS.EDU.PK 2016